Welcome to Footville, Wisconsin
Monday - Friday 9am - Noon
Earlier morning and afternoon hours are available and vary. Please call for an appointment: 608-876-6116
Events in the Community
JDRF Tractor Drive/Ride
September, 9 2018- The Drive/Ride will start at Red Barn in Evansville and come to Footville at Approximately 11:00 am. Depot Street will be blocked off for this event from 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. they will then return to Red Barn in Evansville and have a silent auction and 50/50 raffle. If you are interested in joining in on the event, registration will start at 8:00 a.m at the Red Barn. Tractor's are $20.00 and Riders are $10.00. If you can't make the ride, come to the red Barn from 2:00 p.m 4:00 p.m for a chance at some great prices for a good cause.
Dog Licenses 2018
All dogs in the Village must be licensed by April 1st in accordance with State Statute 174.05. The Village ordinance allows for 2 dogs per household.
· Fees: Unneutered males or unspayed females $11.00; Neutered or spayed dogs $6.00. Late fee after April 1st $5.00; fine for an unlicensed dogs $124.00.
· Proof of rabies vaccination must be submitted when you apply. Licenses are issued at the Village Hall, 261 N Gilbert St. You can apply here during office hours, deposit payment and information in the drop box in the door or mail it to P.O. Box 445, Footville, WI 53537.
- Forms are available under Village Information for your convenience.
- The next monthly Village Board meeting will be held Thursday,September 6, 2018 at 7:00 pm at the Village Hall, 261 N. Gilbert Street.
- Fire Commission meeting Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 7 p.m. Footville Fire Department.
- Meeting minutes and agendas can be viewed in "Agendas" under the "Government" tab.
If you Notice a street light out, note the nearest street address and call Alliant Energy at 608-255-4268
Brush and Yard waste- The Village has 2 ways to dispose of your yard waste: Roadside pickup, bag such as leaves and grass. Bundle branches up to 3" in diameter and 4' in length and place cut end toward the road for pick up. Please call the Village office to schedule pick up.
Take it to the compost area, do not leave debris in the driveway area. Do not dump tires garbage,household items, stumps, or logs on the compost area. This area benefits everyone, and it can only be continued of the rules are respected. Fines will be issued for illegal activity.
No Whites Wednesday- Hydrant flushing will be done on Wednesday beginning in April.
- The Village is now accepting reservation forms for the park pavilion for 2018. There is a $75.00 fee per request and no request is valid until the form and payment is received at the Village Office.
- Please call to request a form or download from the Village Information Tab.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- You can now pay your water utility bills, court fines, or permit fees by credit card. Our processor is GOVPAYNET and they accept Master Card, Visa, AmEx, Discover and Debit Cards. Click the links below to be taken to the proper secure form.
- Water Utility Bills - use PLC #4148
- Court Fines - use PLC #4149
- Permits & Applications - use PLC #4150
All New Home Construction Please use the following link to submit application for building:
The Village of Footville does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. The Village does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices. Questions, concerns, complaints or requests for additional information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act may be forwarded to the Village Hall.